CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

MY TATTOOS!!!!

These hurt like a mutha-fucka!!

I got these done at 46 & 2 Tattoo in Fargo, by Brice Schnieder (who graduated from DL in 1998). He did my left shoulder first. And that one wasn't terrible, but I was so nervous I felt like throwing up, so maybe I was just a little distracted by that. Then he had to put on the left stencil and it took him 5 trys to get it symmetrical, and maybe it was all that pre-cleaning that made it irritated, but that one HURT!! I gritted my teeth pretty much the whole time! But they turned out AWESOME!!! And they peeled and were completely healed in a week!!
If I did it again, it'd be something smaller so I wouldn't have to cringe so long!




4 comments:

April said...

awwwww... I love your tats. Did Derek draw them?

BoneDaddy said...

Brice does good work--he did a tat for Jas last year of our family crest.

Karissa (mommy) said...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU STILL HAVE A BLOG!!!!! YOU STILL HAVE A BLOG!!!! YOU STILL HAVE A BLOG!!!!! REALLY?! YOU HAVEN'T POSTED SINCE MAY?! REALLY?! HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! COME ON WOMAN!!!!

Karissa (mommy) said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!